Social Visa

This type of visa applies for those planning to stay in Indonesia for more than 2 months. Maximum duration of stay with this visa is 180 days.

Many of our visitors ask us: How can I stay longer in Bali than 30 days, legally, and what are the costs. Because for many travelers, particularly the once coming to Bali, the 30 days is simply too short.

One way to be able to stay longer in Indonesia is to apply for a social visa (social cultural visa B-211). With this social visa (social and cultural visa) you can enter Indonesia once, and stay up to 60 days. And, it can be extended while you are here in Bali, or anywhere else in Indonesia 3 times (each extension is valid for 30 days).

The most critical part for this social visa is, that you would need a sponsor letter from an Indonesian citizen living here in Indonesia. Without that, you cannot obtain a social – cultural visa.

Extension of Social Visa

We handle paperwork related to obtaining and extension all types of Indonesian visas on Bali. To clarify information about visa to Indonesia or starting a business in Bali, please feel free to contact us any convenient way.

You will have to visit the Immigration Service only once – to provide finger prints, signature sample, and to be photographed. Our company’s employee will meet you in the Immigration Service office on the day of appointment and help you settle all formalities quickest possible.

For your convenience, our courier can visit you at home or any other place to pick up your passport. Upon the completion of procedure, we will bring your passport back to you.

Extension must be applied for strictly before the current visa expiry date, preferable 7 days before. The Immigration office is empowered to reject your extension application if the timing requirements are not complied with. Our agency provides support in the event of overdue application for visa extension.

If you do not have a sponsor we can provide a sponsor for you including sponsorship letter and copy of the sponsors KTP for you to apply at any overseas Indonesian embassy.